This May, hundreds of Enviance employees, partners and customers will gather at the beautiful Marriott Coronado Island Resort and Spa in San Diego, California for Enviance’s 2017 Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Software User Conference.
During this five-day event, EH&S professionals from some of the most respected companies in the world will come together to laugh, learn and share ideas that will ultimately improve their organizations' environmental, health and safety operations.
As in previous years, the Enviance 2017 User Conference features a packed agenda that’s loaded with informative presentations, panel discussions and hands-on training sessions.
To add even more value to this event, this year’s itinerary will include presentations and training tracks dedicated to workplace ergonomics, safety data sheets and chemical management.
The fact is, if you’re an Enviance user, this is the one event in 2017 that you don’t want to miss.
To reinforce this point, our conference committee put together the following list of the Top Five Reasons why you should attend our annual Environmental, Health & Safety User Conference.
- The Enviance User Conference is the one event each year that brings together the entire community of Enviance experts and users. This is a great opportunity to connect face-to-face with your Customer Success Manager, get a sneak peek at the product roadmap for the upcoming year, network with other users, and gain first-hand knowledge you can use to advance your EH&S program.
- Network with other users and learn from their experience. From tips and tricks, success stories, and even what not to do with your EH&S program, breakout sessions at the conference are 100% client-led. There is no one better to learn from than your peers, who have first-hand experience with the software you use. (P.S. Interested in sharing your story at the conference this year? Click here to submit an abstract and save 35% on conference fees!)
- Get one-on-one tutoring from an Enviance expert. Take your EH&S program to the next level with the knowledge you can gain in one-on-one tutoring sessions. Meet face-to-face with an Enviance expert, ask questions, and get training specifically where you need it. This is your personalized time to get the information you need!
- Maximize the ROI on your software system. Get the most out of your software system and optimize your EH&S program, whether you are using Enviance, Remedy Interactive, or Actio. Go “heads-down” for 3-4 days – problem-solve with Enviance employees and technology partners and pick up new ideas to maximize the productivity of your system.
- There is something for everyone. With five different tracks, this year’s User Conference has sessions relevant to any EH&S professional. Whether you’re an environmental expert, an ergonomics guru, a chemical management connoisseur, and more – you’ll find information and insights to take back with you to improve your EH&S program! Check out the preliminary agenda for the Enviance User Conference here.
Ready to develop new strategies, share experiences, and advance your EH&S program? Register now for the 2017 Enviance User Conference!
Have a questions about the conference? Contact us!
Need help justifying your Enviance User Conference expense to your supervisor? Click here to view our Justify Your Trip template!