New Incident Management Software Reaches Beyond Compliance to Help Safety Managers Achieve Prevention
Sausalito, CA (ASSE SAFETY 2013 EXPOSITION) – June 19, 2013 – Remedy Interactive, Inc., a leading provider of enterprise health and safety software solutions, announced today its release of innovative new software for safety professionals to better manage incidents in organizations. While most existing incident management software systems focus on the documentation of recordable incidents to achieve compliance, Remedy Interactive’s Incident Management Software enables compliance and fosters a culture of safety by providing intuitive tools for supervisors, employees, outside experts and other investigators to drive prevention. This solution is the second module in the company’s Safety Management Software suite. This innovative incident management solution is also the first designed from the ground up for tablets, laptops and desktop devices ensuring the ability to bring the solution to any work site. Visit: www.remedyinteractive.com/products/incident-management-software/
To see a live demo of Remedy Interactive’s Incident Management solution at ASSE’s Safety 2013 Exposition, June 24-27, 2013 in Las Vegas, stop by booth #1376.
Incident Management Transformed
In addition to basic incident reporting and compliance with OSHA and regional recordkeeping regulations, Remedy Interactive’s Incident Management Software features critical analysis and management capabilities including:
- The injury and illness data gathered during the incident management process optimizes risk reduction when integrated with the hazard data gathered in Remedy Interactive’s Job Hazard Analysis Software
- A deeper focus on prevention, rather than record keeping – Independent negative outcomes associated with one incident are tracked as one event. Investigation results can then be targeted to prevent that one event.
- Uniquely integrated analytics – Optimize risk reduction and resource allocation by collecting and analyzing hazard data gathered in Remedy Interactive’s Job Hazard Analysis Software along with injury and illness data gathered during the incident management process
- Workflow prioritization - Empower managers to utilize data more effectively to prioritize prevention activities so the safety team can spend more time driving measurable improvements in health and safety
- Data collection toolkit – Enables teams to easily upload video, audio and documents to provide more in-depth data about each incident for more effective prevention
“By giving health and safety managers the ability to organize dispersed teams and their data, with intent to prevent not just report and document, they can more effectively apply the correct prevention measures and reduce injuries and illnesses,” said Kim Weiss, CEO of Remedy Interactive. “Our Incident Management solution provides a 360 degree view of the entire incident management process and automates it so managers can more efficiently and effectively achieve better safety outcomes.”
About Remedy Interactive, Inc.
Remedy Interactive, Inc. delivers innovative safety software solutions that empower organizations to drive beyond compliance towards healthy and injury-free productive workplaces. Our solutions provide intelligent data analysis to create the insights necessary for achieving highly efficient and impactful safety efforts. For more information, visit www.remedyinteractive.com or call 415.332.6433.