GHS Guide breaks down the four critical components of OSHA's revised Hazcom Standard and helps set the stage for companies to comply with the United Nation's Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of chemicals.
Key components of the Enviance GHS Guide include:
- Overview: A brief history of who, what and why GHS is being adopted by more than 70 countries around the world.
- GHS Safety Data Sheets: A breakdown of information that now must be included on the new 16 Section safety data sheet (SDS) under GHS.
- GHS Pictograms: Introduction to the new pictograms that are now required to be used on all packaging to communicate hazardous chemicals.
- GHS Chemical Classifications: A section dedicated to the three hazard classifications and corresponding categories.
- GHS Labels: An overview of the six required elements of a GHS label.